 Publishing / 607
Re: 2 mega-pixel digital cameras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:17:03 GMT

Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote:
Those do look great.  I would like to get the new Nikon Coolpix 950, which is
similar in price and features, I believe.

Yeah, I've been looking into digital cameras recently (in fantasy-shopping
mode, sadly), and the Coolpix 950 is my top choice. And in the lower price
category, if you don't need zoom, the Coolpix 700 seems totally the best
choice.