 Publishing / 4365
Re: Deeplinking vs waiting for moderation vs impatience (was Re: nw mosic style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:05:03 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Matthew Krotzer wrote:
Larry,

     I've only been an AFOL for 7 years, and only been on LugNet for one of
those. As a reader, I was rather unclear on why you felt the need to flame
Mr. Kunce's string

There was flaming in both directions, but your point is well taken.

(I had considered this matter closed prior to your post...) There is merit in
reading the entire message tree if one comes to a discussion late, in this case
you may have missed:

http://news.lugnet.com/publish/?n=4346

Hope that helps.