 Publishing / 4364
Re: Deeplinking vs waiting for moderation vs impatience (was Re: nw mosic style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 07:02:35 GMT

Larry,

I’ve only been an AFOL for 7 years, and only been on LugNet for one of those. As a reader, I was rather unclear on why you felt the need to flame Mr. Kunce’s string just to say he didn’t post his URL properly. This being your version of properly, at least.

Granted, he did jump the gun and post early. But to be fair, anyone could have done this, and I shudder to think that if someone were new to Lugnet, that they might have been responded to in this manner. Your response, which I’m sure was intended to be objective, took some rather personal shots at Travis, and as a Lugnet reader, I found them to be rather distasteful and inappropriate.

Lugnet is supposedly the friendliest place on the internet... Please, let’s try to maintain that.

-Matt Krotzer