 Publishing / 4344
Re: nw mosic style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:55:36 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Travis Kunce wrote:
In lugnet.build.mosaic, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip>

++Lar

whatever larry,

I could care less about how long you've been an AFOL.  if you don't like my
posts then don't read em.

-travis kunce

Not to go 'round and round here, in the end accomplishing nothing, but Larry's
point is valid--If you knew that deep links wouldn't have worked for what you
intended with your Brickshelf folder, and that only looking at the folder would
have done justice to your mosaic creation, then why post the folder link before
it's moderated?

I clicked on the link in your first post and it said 'folder not yet moderated',
and then I went on to do other things, with nary a thought about returning to
the folder if and when it became moderated.

For I 'could care less' about trying to remember to visit links that weren't
properly set up in the first place.

Anyway, that's my humble opinion.

Dave K