 Publishing / 4343
4342  |  4344
Subject:
Deeplinking vs waiting for moderation vs impatience (was Re: nw mosic style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:52:04 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Travis Kunce wrote:

whatever larry,

"Whatever" back at you, bud.

I could care less

How much less? Inquiring minds want to know.

about how long you've been an AFOL.

Careful who you call grasshopper then, son.

if you don't like my
posts then don't read em.

Know when to provide deeplinks and know when to wait, or expect some portion of
your audience not to care about your stuff, that's all I'm saying.

It's what I said in the first place but you didn't take that input well, did
you?

I've noted in the past that you're not too good at taking input about stuff, but
just plumb forgot that this time... I will try to take that into account going
forward. But remember, I'm not just talking to you. My advice about not giving
unmoderated links, and when to deeplink and when to be patient is general
advice, not specific.

Hope that helps.