 Publishing / 4035
Re: Coming soon, Free web hosting for MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:47:14 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Sean Kenney writes:
Over the past few months I've been building a web service that will allow
anyone to create their own mini web site for their MOCs.  It's free, you can
make unlimited pages, there are no annyoing ads or pop-ups, and it's easy --
you don't even need to know HTML.
The site is called MOCpages, and will be located at http://www.mocpages.com .

Sean, sounds like this will be a great resource!!!  And your screenshots look
gorgeous!

Let me know if you would like a dedicated announcements or discussion group for
your site (e.g., lugnet.announce. mocpages or lugnet.publish.mocpages, etc.)

--Todd