 Publishing / 4034
Re: Website hosting and help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:20:59 GMT

Austin,

You should also check out www.brickshelf.com.  You can get an account for
free (In the middle of the screen near the bottom you'll see "Create a new
account").  Then you can easily upload images using Internet Explorer,
Netscape Navigator, or another standard web browser.

This isn't quite like having your own website, where you can use backgrounds
and text etc, but it does give you a quick and easy way to put your images
where we can all see them.

Bruce