 Publishing / 4042
Re: Website hosting and help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 21:28:14 GMT

Guys,

Thanks for all the ideas! Actually, I thought about Ozbircks, but it seems
they no longer host :(. So, I think I'm going to try either some free
thingamabob (geocities, etc.) or Mocpages.com-it looks good so far. But, I
really dont know which. I had a site made with a veo digital camera, but i
can't get it online.Thanks for your help though, guys!

Thanks Again,
-Austin