 Publishing / 4038
Re: Coming soon, Free web hosting for MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:18:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Sean Kenney writes:

Comments?  Questions?  Hope to hear from you guys.

Later,
Sean

---
sean@mocpages.com
---

Great idea. Looking forward to seeing the final product in production. Don't
forget the standard LEGO disclaimer on you site. And don't be afraid to ask
for donations, the last thing we would want to see is a great resource taken
off-line due to a lack of funds.

Jude