 Publishing / 4046
Re: Coming soon, Free web hosting for MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:12:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Sean Kenney writes:

If everything goes as planned, I expect to launch on April 1.  (If anyone is
interested in trying it out over the next few weeks and helping report bugs
to me, please reply to this message or email me, and I'll get in touch with
you with more informaton.)

Comments?  Questions?  Hope to hear from you guys.

Later,
Sean

I don’t buy it. Certainly I hope I am wrong but I think this is an elaborate
hoax ala Mr. Beneke 2000. Too many things just don’t add up for me – I’ll
spare the bandwidth.

Sean, if you want to change your launch date, I may reconsider.

-Nick