 Publishing / 3862
Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:58:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bas Brederode writes:
Hey Ahui,
I looked at your site for the first time, what triggered me were not the
Starwars models (don't worry, they look fine) but that you combined LEGO
with poetry. I've never seen that before, certainly not on that scale. Truly
original en personal, I read them all. Unfortunately, the links of "hey
pretty girl" and "no one left to speak" seem to be broken.

Opps sorry about that.  Those links have been fixed.
One had a type (no one left to speak) and the other was linking somehere
else. =)

Here is a quicker link to them:

Although this way you miss the rest of the website. =(

So...
Are there more poems in the Vero series?

There are 6 in the Vero Series
Vero #1 - La Renia Maya (The Maya Queen)
Vero #2 - Vero Love
Vero #3 - River Fork
Vero #4 - If Only Time Was Right
Vero #5 - TBWY (To Be Without You)
Vero #6 - Kiss

Plus this is an Edit Series with I am having a hard time put into LEGO.
#1 - Edith
#2 - Edith Now
#3 - Confess
#4 - To Edith
#5 - Edith Forever

There is a third series called dark.  It consits of 11 peoms that are about
death coming for a poet (aka AHui).  I'm not sure how old you are but if you
have gone thru high school you know how it is.  Every day is a challenge and
every girl you meet you think is your TRUE LOVE and breakups are the death
of you.
The drak series is
1) A Tale
2) Anger
3) Broken Dreams
4) but to look at DEATH
5) i
6) in BLOOD
7) Life
8) Love is
9) My Punishment

**on line already***
10) a poem to death
11) Black & Blue Roses

Most of the peoms are rather old as I wrote them in High School and College
(1990 - 1998).  The challenge now has been creating LEGO scenes for them
that express what the poem means.  The Edith series is a bit hard to try to
express with LEGO as it's about a girl name edith (high school sweetheart,
vero was a girl I liked in college that never gave me a chance) and there
are not many LDRAW Lib. parts for female minifg just yet.

I've done some new poems but nothing at the rate I was while in school.
Other things (work, play hum, I mean working with LEGO, etc..) have taken
over much of my free time.  Plus I wrote poetry and painted and drew to
express myself since I could not express my feelings to the girls I "loved".
Now-a-days that emotional rollercoast of life is over and I can look bad at
my found memories and smile about it.

-AHui

ps.
x-post to .general and .publish as this post is more appropiate there then
in .starwars now.