 Publishing / 3183
Re: Still Brickshelf problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:30:50 GMT

That sounds pretty much my problem.

When using a modem it usually works (but the $$$ runs when uploading), but
when using ADSL I usually have these problems, and the ADSL is separated to
another computer by a proxxy server on the ADSL-connected computer. That
"slave computer" never allows to do anything at brickshelf.
I use 3 computers for uploading :-)

BR
Sonnich

crunch-o-matic <naughty.monkey@verizon.net> wrote in message
I've been running my yap about log in problems over on Brickshelf for a • while.

http://news.lugnet.com/publish/?n=3116

It seems several people can't get logged in and stay logged in if they are
using more than 1 computer.

In lugnet.general, Michael Edwards writes:

Sometimes when logging in it resets my computer, that is, windows dies • and
get a black screen. Sometimes the computer restarts by itself sometimes
not.

I get this as well, I wonder where the problem is on Brickshelf, that I • tend
to avoid the site if I can... it only happens to me if I use IE, Netscape
works fine...

--
Mike Edwards
Lugnet Member #151