 General / 35377
Re: Brickshelf problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:54:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:

However, there is still a limit of being logged in on one machine at a time.
Every time you login, it cancels any existing logins on other machines.
This limit may go away in the future.

Formerly you needed to confine your activities to one browser window on one
machine, you could not have multiple windows open. Has this been lifted?
That would be nifty, as it often is nice to have another window open to
check on results and so forth...

++Lar (who also would like to see a way to categorise existing folders
without uploading a file or making them move up in the recent list)