 Publishing / 3157
RE: Font too small for Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:57:35 GMT

TWS Garrison
\begin{pedantic}
If you want logical markup, it should end in .html.  If you
want literal markup, it should end in .pdf. \end{pedantic}

Agreed...logical markup allows people without a new browser or
everything turned off to interpret the site correctly, even if it isn't
pretty.  CSS still allows you to modify the way the headers and such
display, even if it doesn't display exactly the same on all browsers.
(If only W3C standards were actually standards...)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org