Re: Font too small for Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:43:02 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

It looks like we'll have to make separate CSS files for
Mac and PC.

Noooo! Just make things right.

Also, all those annoying, much too wide tables, makes the
site almost completely unusable for me (unless I use lynx).
If you want to make a multi-column layout, please do it with
CSS.

Jacob
--
"We will be restoring normality as soon as we are sure what is normal anyway."