Re: Font too small for Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:07:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
"James Reynolds" <james.e.reynolds@m.cc.utah.edu> wrote in message
The fonts on http://www.ldraw.org are too small for the mac.  Here is what • the
main page looks like on a Mac for both Netscape and Explorer:

http://firebolt.mlmc.utah.edu/~james/ldraw/explorer.jpg
http://firebolt.mlmc.utah.edu/~james/ldraw/netscape.jpg

Thanks.

It looks like we'll have to make separate CSS files for Mac and PC.  This
way, the fonts can stay the same on the PC (where they are perfect size).

I wish the browsers/fonts didn't display differently between OSes like that
:(

Out of curiousity, I tried this on my Mac (iMac 333, MacOS 8.6 - yes, I am a
ludite). I got the same 'too small' with MSIE 4.5, but got a good font display
(I assume the issue is the radio buttons on the right) using Netscape 4.76.

Ray