 Publishing / 3168
Re: Tables [was: Re: Font too small for Mac]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:48:41 GMT

TWS Garrison wrote:

Isn't the problem with the tables not that they exist,
but that they're hard-coded to be 700 pixels wide?

In most cases it helps a lot to set a relative table width,
but even then you will sometimes run into problems it parts
of the content _is_ wider that the specified table.

Jacob
--
"I don't want to gain immortality in my works.
I want to gain it by not dying."