Re: Font too small for Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:03:12 GMT

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, James Reynolds wrote:

The fonts on http://www.ldraw.org are too small for the mac.  Here is
what the main page looks like on a Mac for both Netscape and Explorer:

http://firebolt.mlmc.utah.edu/~james/ldraw/explorer.jpg
http://firebolt.mlmc.utah.edu/~james/ldraw/netscape.jpg

Fascinating.  So the Reference, Download, etc. headers are supposed to be
different sizes?  Of course, I can't see that, because *everything* has
fonts that look too small in Solaris/Netscape, so I require all basic text
to be displayed at what Netscape calls 24pt (more like 14pt).  HTML is
designed for that kind of thing.

\begin{pedantic}
If you want logical markup, it should end in .html.  If you want literal
markup, it should end in .pdf.
\end{pedantic}

TWS Garrison
tgarriso@math.purdue.edu
   http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

Who earns half his salary teaching LaTeX to TeX users. ..