 Publishing / 3138
Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:35:29 GMT

Hi there, Jordan,

Thanks for some nice, constructive feedback :)

  That's an excellent ship! Great detail, and a color scheme that works
quite well.

The colour werepretty much based on "which coloured brick is there the most
of". I'm quite happy with the amount of detail that I got, although I did
find the detail of some bits hard not to overdo.

  While most of this ship is great, I don't really like the propulsion
design.. Especially the wire coming out of it, it makes it unsightly.. I
guess it's just a matter of taste, though you did do a good job of
making the engines look powerful (personally though, I would've made the
pods flush with the hull too)...

I spose everyone has their tastes :) With the engines lighting up, I decided
that it would look rather technical to have the wires joining the lights to
a connection central block...

I'm happy with the shape of the engines and the way that they connect; that
whole rear aera just seemed to fall into place without much technical
thinking :)

Hmmm - there was little room inside as it was, so pod had to be added
without taking more of that space. Also the sliding pod hatch could only be
mounted in its current position...

Thanks again,

Zac