 Space / 12082
12081  |  12083
Subject:
Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 19:34:17 GMT

Hi there Everyone!

After a lot of building, photographing, typing and HTMLing, I have finally
finished the web pages for my minifig scale starship the ASC Inceptor.

You can see it over here:
www.ozbricks.com/battlesapce/inceptor/inceptor_index.htm

features include:
- light up engines
- working torpedo tubes
- fully detailed interior
- escape pod
- functional airlock/docking ring

I could have built the ship a lot bigger had I just waited and commenced
construction after Christmas rather than November as my surprise present from
Mum and Dad was a UCS TIE Interceptor :D

Comments, suggestions and feedback welcome,

Enjoy,

Zac Soden

BTW, I got the newsgroups in the right box this time!