 Space / 12477
Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 08:56:17 GMT

   That's an excellent ship! Great detail, and a color scheme that works
quite well.
   While most of this ship is great, I don't really like the propulsion
design.. Especially the wire coming out of it, it makes it unsightly.. I
guess it's just a matter of taste, though you did do a good job of
making the engines look powerful (personally though, I would've made the
pods flush with the hull too)...
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire, citizen!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/index.html