 Space / 12177
Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:
Awesome site!  I love the sound effects - do I recognize the Protoss
observer in there somewhere? Anyway, I'm planning on taking a long look at
everything, but for now, DeathSkull, Boosthopper, and Shark really caught my
eye.  Nice work!

               ~ Tom
http://www.calpoly.edu/~tsciorti/lego.html
lego: sp[cl+++(6891)] moc+++(a1-f) yb77

Hi there, Tom,

Thanks for the comments.
Yeah, there is some observer in there, sorta mixed around and editied a tad.
Enjoy the models :)

Zac