 Publishing / 2950
Re: 2002 NELUG wall calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jim Green writes:

If you could, and not for this project, please recommend some local printhouses.

Umm, I don't usually do print stuff (and therefore am mostly talking out of my
posterior, here) but I can recommend Micro Print on Bear Hill Rd. in Waltham.
I needed something very specific, but didn't know the right terms to put it in,
but they were more than helpful in listening to me and trying to work out what
it was I wanted, which it sounds like is something you value.

Apologies in advance if they are totally the wrong type of place for what
you're looking for.  They were just really great to work with and I would
highly recommend them if they can handle your needs.

eric