 Publishing / 2122
Re: Photographing Lego's? Go digital.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:30:54 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Todd Lehman writes:
I'll second that too!  My camera[1] takes great close-up pictures with the
macro, but only if there's *copious* amounts of natural light.  In fact,
I've only been satisfied 100% with its quality on outdoor shots or indoor
shots where a really really really bright hot light was used.

Urp, re-reading what I wrote above, it doesn't sound like praise for the
camera.  Actually, in the cases that I'm not 100% satisfied with its quality,
I'm usually about 90% to 95% satisfied with it.  Drooling over some of the
Nikon pix I've seen, though...  :)

--Todd

Nice photo's btw.  Mirrors huh?  Never though of that.  Not sure I have
any that will work. Your pictures are crystal clear.

Well here's where bleaching (too much light) came out pretty cool...

The Lego Seal team in the helicopter bay coming home during Sun Rise...
http://www.netpresonic.com/lego/02080006.jpg

- Marc