 Publishing / 2110
2109  |  2111
Subject:
Photographing Lego's? Go digital.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:30:56 GMT

If you're in the market to find a great camera to photograph your lego
creations I say go Digital.  Important to note, that to get great pictures
purchase a camera that has Marco Focus ability.  I recently photographed a
model and without Marco Focus I could NOT get great shots like these:

http://www.netpresonic.com/lego/02080037.jpg
[ shows the ships crew in focus with their air craft out of focus in the back
ground ]

http://www.netpresonic.com/lego/02080039.jpg
[ another example ]

Site link: http://www.netpresonic.com/lego

If you can fund getting a Digital Camera get the best you
can buy -- especially one that offers 3.34 megapixel CCD with
2048 x 1536 resolution.

The main reason to go digital is instant, low cost, results.  Why
are you taking pictures of your Lego's?  Most likely to share them
on line.  That being the case, the fastest and most economical way
to do this is digital.   Uploading images from the camera to your
PC takes minutes.  And from your PC to your web site even quicker.

Again, look for a camera that offers MARCO Focus -- important for
photographing your lego creations close up.

- Marc