 Publishing / 2120
Re: Photographing Lego's? Go digital.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:18:48 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Matthew Miller writes:
M.A. Cook <marccook@mindspring.net> wrote:
Digital cameras work great in low light --- a tripod is a MUST to avoid
the shot being blurry.

Maybe that's my problem with low-light situations!

Yeah, I still have to get one. The Nikon cameras have a nice feature where
you hold down the shutter and it takes approx 10 pictures in quick
succession and keeps only the clearest. This works amazingly well -- I've
gotten clear shots with 1/2 second exposures just held in my hands.

That's awesome!  Wow.

--Todd