 Publishing / 1952
Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 21:49:32 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Pearson Castner writes:
Easy!
www.jasc.com  <- Download the latest paint shop pro (It isn't that big).
Simply save the zip file- then when the demo runs out of saves, or whatever it
runs on, use add/remove programs to delete is.

Accually I did this and uninstalled it downloaded it again provided my mothers
name for the install program and it wouldn't let me use it!
Does that suck!

-kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com

Or you can shell out about 70
dollars for abode photoshop LE. It onls has about half the power- but hey,
it's great for lego.

Pearson