 Publishing / 1947
Subject:
I need a *cheap* photo editing program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 01:10:45 GMT

I need a good, cheep, easy to use picture editing/creating program.  I don't
have anywhere enough cash to shell out for photoshop and I probally don't need
that powerful a program. All I will be doing with it will be editing scaned
pictures and creating simple graffics for my website
(http://hifiki.tripod.com).

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips?  Do yopu now any resource that would
have tips?  These would be greatly appreacated (So would a CLSotW nomination!).

Tips related toi graffic design, web design, and Lego builoding would all also
be highly appreacated(How do you spell that word?! 8-| )!

Many thanks in advance!

-kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com

Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program
Simply save the zip file- then when the demo runs out of saves, or whatever it
runs on, use add/remove programs to delete is. Or you can shell out about 70
dollars for abode photoshop LE. It onls has about half the power- but hey,
it's great for lego.

Pearson

Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program