 Publishing / 1951
Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 13:51:42 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Wilson writes:
Pearson Castner wrote:
www.jasc.com  <- Download the latest paint shop pro (It isn't that big).
Simply save the zip file- then when the demo runs out of saves, or whatever • it
runs on, use add/remove programs to delete is.

Paint Shop Pro is shareware... that means if you continue to use is
you're honor bound to pay for it. 'Course, if you don't have any honor,
you'll just continue to use it without paying.

Yeah, PSP is shareware.  The old version (3.11) was not crippleware, but the
latest version (5, I think) will quit working after a month.  Then you have to
do some fancy tricks to make it work again.  PSP is a wonderful piece of
software, I've used it for years, and with version 5, they finally fixed anti-
aliasing problems, and made layers much easier to use.  You can buy it online
for less than $70, and I'd recommend it wholeheartedly.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html