 Publishing / 1948
Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 01:15:45 GMT

Easy!
www.jasc.com  <- Download the latest paint shop pro (It isn't that big).
Simply save the zip file- then when the demo runs out of saves, or whatever it
runs on, use add/remove programs to delete is. Or you can shell out about 70
dollars for abode photoshop LE. It onls has about half the power- but hey,
it's great for lego.

Pearson