 Publishing / 1950
Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 08:34:47 GMT

"Kyle Keppler" <hifiki@yahoo.com> writes:

I need a good, cheep, easy to use picture editing/creating program.

Personally, I only use the Gimp, of which I'm a huge fan.  Gimp is
free software.  I've only used it on GNU/Linux, but I understand there
is a Windows version as well.

Here's a Windows version of Gimp.  (Waring: I haven't tested this myself.)

    http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/

Here's the main Gimp homepage:

    http://www.gimp.org/

Fredrik