 Publishing / 1947
  I need a *cheap* photo editing program

I need a good, cheep, easy to use picture editing/creating program. I don't have anywhere enough cash to shell out for photoshop and I probally don't need that powerful a program. All I will be doing with it will be editing scaned pictures and (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program

Easy! www.jasc.com <- Download the latest paint shop pro (It isn't that big). Simply save the zip file- then when the demo runs out of saves, or whatever it runs on, use add/remove programs to delete is. Or you can shell out about 70 dollars for (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program

(...) Paint Shop Pro is shareware... that means if you continue to use is you're honor bound to pay for it. 'Course, if you don't have any honor, you'll just continue to use it without paying. Kevin (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program

(...) Personally, I only use the Gimp, of which I'm a huge fan. Gimp is free software. I've only used it on GNU/Linux, but I understand there is a Windows version as well. Here's a Windows version of Gimp. (Waring: I haven't tested this myself.) (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program

(...) it (...) Yeah, PSP is shareware. The old version (3.11) was not crippleware, but the latest version (5, I think) will quit working after a month. Then you have to do some fancy tricks to make it work again. PSP is a wonderful piece of (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program

(...) Accually I did this and uninstalled it downloaded it again provided my mothers name for the install program and it wouldn't let me use it! Does that suck! -kyle (URL)Or you can shell out about 70 (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program

(...) If you do it something bad, at least do it nice, just not simply cheat..:-) Take a look at: astalavista.box.sk Selçuk (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program

_______ I realize I did something bad and am planning on getting PSP. ------- -the stupid 1 Kyle (URL) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)