 Publishing / 1721
Re: Load time on my website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 04:54:48 GMT

They are there, on the Bricks, Rounded page.  You probably missed them
because they aer one of the few pieces I don't have a picture for yet. • I've
sold these castle before, but in the past I kept the columns.  I've got a
nice big bag of them for myself (about 160!), but I really don't know what • I
am going to do with them yet.  Although I did use 20 of them for the • forward
guns on my new space ship....

I have just 12.

I'm using 6 on my castle.  I have a hexegonal, romanesque collonade on the
middle tier ( http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/l1castle.htm)

I'm using the other six for my new police station.  It has a gothic porch on
the front.  No pictures of the enhanced version as of yet.

Did you post photos of your space ship?

Brad