 Publishing / 1699
Re: Can anyone give me some web site design advice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 05:04:08 GMT

Being a software developer, I just HATE it when we have to make splash
screens and other pretty graphics work with those pesky 256 color palettes.
We always have to dumb down the graphics (sort of like town jr.).

Because I spend all my spare cash on LEGO I can't afford to upgrade my
486sx25 with a VGA 640 x 480 256 screen. I did have a SVGA screen
but that blew up and I was given the VGA screen.
I designed my web pictures to fit in a 600 x 480 screen :)

Allan J Smith
--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/