 Publishing / 1652
Re: Can anyone give me some web site design advice?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 03:44:04 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Brad Hamilton writes:
Thanks for the feedback.

I've been enjoying your web site recently.  It has nice organization and
plenty of stories.

Thanks!

When is "Lion's Cove" going to be complete?

You'll see it when my first chapter comes up. I hope that'll be in less than
two weeks, all depending on how much work I'll be assigned when the end of my
third term gets nearer...

Nobody I've asked is hot on guest books.  I suppose it doesn't hurt to leave
it in.

Nah, if it gives you a chance to receive feedback - when someone writes then
it's nice to read comments, etc. Personally I prefer they send me email or
comment on lugnet.

-Shiri