 Publishing / 1648
1647  |  1649
Subject:
Correct link for previous message!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 03:07:30 GMT

Opps - I posted my link wrong.  Here is the correct link:

http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
(I orignally posted part of this on Lugnet.general, but was directed here)

Although I'm a programmer by trade, I actually blew off the whole web site
thing until I really got the urge to share my LEGO creations.

With a little learning, I've managed to put together my site
(http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/).

However, I still feel like I have a lot to learn.

- Do people actually read text and descriptions, or do you go right for • the
pictures?  I tend to be a picture person myself, but do get a lot of
enjoyment when I occasionally read other peoples descriptions.
- Do people like to see the pictures organized by subject matter or just a
raw image directory?
- Do guest books make any sense?  I put one in a few weeks ago and about • 150
people have visited.  Only one person left anything in the guest book.

Does anyone have opinions/advice on these issues.  Any comments or
suggestions on the layout of my site?

thanks