 Publishing / 1621
Re: Does anyone know of a Free Image Splicing tool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:15:24 GMT

Richard Franks skrev i meddelandet ...

To clarify - I mean a tool that will allow me to select retangular areas, and
it will then cut up the image into other rectangular recursive sections, so
that it will fit into a HTML table. Typically the selected areas would be • used
for rollovers - ie so you could have multiple rollovers embedded into one
image, and also include some of the navigation properties of an image map.

Take a look at http://www.b-zone.de/software/splitz.htm
I think this is what you're talking about.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm