 Promotional / 515
Re: Promo sets now at Shell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 00:57:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Hossbach writes:
Hi All,

I just received a message from a relative that lives in Illinois that some
Shell stations now have the promotional sets in stock. The siting was at a
Shell in Matteson, Illinois. The message I received was fairly short (no set
numbers or descriptions) but I do know that so far there are ten sets and each
is going for $1.49. As soon as I get more info (most likely tomorrow), I'll be
sure to pass it along.

-Todd

They are the same ones as was in Europe in '97. The promo is also in Ohio.