 Promotional / 359
358  |  360
Subject:
Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 00:01:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Forget what I said about May, the LEGO promotion officially started today in
the US, April 8th! Keep your eyes out. Southern California is the first market
were they were spotted on the RTL. The small sets are $1.19 each and require a
minimum $10 gasoline purchase. Luckily, however, there is no minimum amount of
sets you can buy. :-)  The medium sets and the Ferrari have, sadly, not been
spotted yet.