 Promotional / 368
Re: Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:47:56 GMT

Susan,

Indeed. I checked a few here in Ann Arbor Michigan. I asked one
gentleman, and he replyed: "Huh? What? You might wanna check the
paper." Alrighty then!

The ones I asked looked at me as if I had two heads or something.  What
did he mean, check the paper?

I have no clue, and I don't think he had one either, he just suggested that,
I guess.

All of the Shells here are promoting the Shell Houston Open (golf
tournament).

How many discounted sets can you buy at once with one >$10 fill-up?

Hopefully they should show up soon, I have a few in Ypsilanti I can check
out, for my weekly runaround looking for more bricks (Target, TRU, Meijer,
etc.)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX