 Promotional / 366
Re: Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:02:51 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:

Nick & All,

I traveled to 4 stations here in Indianapolis and no luck. I guess
we will have to wait a bit longer to see these things.

Indeed. I checked a few here in Ann Arbor Michigan. I asked one
gentleman, and he replyed: "Huh? What? You might wanna check the
paper." Alrighty then!

The ones I asked looked at me as if I had two heads or something.  What
did he mean, check the paper?

All of the Shells here are promoting the Shell Houston Open (golf
tournament).

How many discounted sets can you buy at once with one >$10 fill-up?
--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX