 Promotional / 364
Re: Even more SHELL info...promotion has begun!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 03:11:20 GMT

Nick & All,

I traveled to 4 stations here in Indianapolis and no luck. I guess we will
have to wait a bit longer to see these things.

Indeed. I checked a few here in Ann Arbor Michigan. I asked one gentleman,
and he replyed: "Huh? What? You might wanna check the paper." Alrighty then!

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com