 Promotional / 360
Re: More SHELL info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 04:14:25 GMT

"Mark Herzberg" <carorvan@aol.com> wrote in message
news:FspJ28.56H@lugnet.com...
I was able to get some info from someone at the SHELL station near me. • There
will be 13 sets, the 13 seen in the original Euro promotion. They will be
availble to all SHELL stations across the US (including Puerto Rico) and • some
other areas (the Bahammas, Guam, US Virgin Islands, etc.), HOWEVER, it is • the
gas station owner's descision to sell or not to sell the sets, so not • every
station will sell them. Look for them to arrive in May or so.

I bought gas at the Shell on Hwy. 64 in Apex, NC today and the person
working the counter had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.  YMMV.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com