 Pirates / 623
Re: Lindsay's Navy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:52:43 GMT

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Richard Parsons (<Fq2n6p.L2t@lugnet.com>) wrote at
11:23:22

If you're interested in popular opinion (which I must confess I seldom am
;-) I vote for the Gloire - it seems to me that the Brickish Navy could do
with some worthy rivals (Tony?).  At the moment there is only the Spanish.
Need I say more?

I'm currently stuck halfway through the lower deck of his Brikannic
Majesty's frigate Floater. I'm steeling myself to buy a load of SW sets
for the brown 2x4s. I need at least 40.

If it's ironclads you're after, I'll have to break out the crates of
black, *and* extend the royal dockyards.
--
Tony Priestman