 Pirates / 618
Re: Ship's Wheels For Trade ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 01:49:50 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Rob Drechsel wrote:

I was wondering if anyone would have 3 of the pirate ship wheels(used for
steering on the bigger ships)for trade.  Unfortunatly, I don't have many
pieces to trade and would prefer to trade the Lego Magazines.  I have eight
years worth, starting in the fall of 1992. If you have any for trade, please
tell me. Thanks!

Just a quick suggestion to help you find your wheels:  Although most of the
.pirate readers have quite a few of the wheels you seek, we're also the most
likely people to want to keep them unless offered a sweet piece-deal trade.  Try
posting this request in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade; you're more likely to find
someone there who both has them *and* hates them, which will probably get you a
better return on investement.  :)  Good luck!

Just being helpful,

Lindsay

Good points there. The wheels also came in some divers sets, so you might be able to
find someone who has the divers set but does not care about the wheel.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com