 Pirates / 4005
Re: Noobie Gives Answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 04:07:06 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

I think you missed Tom’s point.

I’m wondering why you felt the need to bash .space?

Perhaps you could give a reason/example why you think .space doesn’t treat you well?

-Lenny

And I think you missed my point. I got the joke, though I don’t know if Tom got mine to begin with. I’m not bashing .space, I was simply referring to the tendancy for messages to get drowned out by the sheer volume of posts, and I thought I was doing it in a way that was semi-humorous. I think this is the most attention a post of mine has received in .space! And if you ask the Starship group, they can tell you that I don’t get upset with people, I just get upset with problems. And not that often, either.

As for my follow-up about whining, I was just changing the subject a little, though apparently a little too abrubtly! Sorry to confuse you guys!

If you like, I can cease my pathetic attempts at humor and return to lurking...

Andrew