 Pirates / 4001
Re: Noobie Asks Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 21:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Tom McDonald wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
   Thanks guys for the lightning-fast response! .space doesn’t treat me this well...

In space, no one hears you whine.

-Tom McD.

Ugh! I don’t want to hear any more whining! No matter where it’s posted! “I don’t like the new colors!” “I want space Legends!” Sure, it’d be nice, but all I want to hear about is the latest mind-blowing MOC. Fans do better models than TLG anyway.

And I like to hear building tips. I like that, too.

Andrew

I think you missed Tom’s point.

I’m wondering why you felt the need to bash .space? In my experience, given that .space has many participants and .pirate has few, sometimes things can be difficult to hear/get buried. Given that: specific questions, in my experience, are always answered in a timely manner.

Perhaps you could give a reason/example why you think .space doesn’t treat you well?

-Lenny