 Pirates / 3830 (-20)
  keel laid on my 32 gun frigate

hi guys after years of lurking and reading bolitho,drinkwater,hornblower Ive decided to build a to scale frigate what do you think so far? (URL) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Freedom

(...) I actually have no clue how to play the pirate game. I guess I was just never interested in it. I just play with them in my bedroom by myself. Haha. Daniel (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Mod Caribbean Clipper

(...) Indeed, gaming is a major hobby of mine. My main focus now is to get into LEGO gaming, and then I'll be able to combine two of my favorite hobbies. ~Clangador (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Freedom

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Yuhas wrote: ~SNIP~ (...) Nice ship. I really like the tie-fighter window in the stern. So, will you be using these ships for ESPG? Just curious. ~Clangador (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  The Freedom

Here is my British ship, The Freedom. It has car windshields as windows, the back window is a tie fighter windscreen. The mast is technic pieces and space tires, mainly. There is a swiveling cannon on the front, another in the inside that can slide (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates) !

  So, what's happening with Port Brique (was Re: A few of my creations.)

(...) Don't worry, it will come... There have been a few geographical issues with Port Brique in recent months (the vessels are in one location, the port in another, the raw materials in a third, and I've often been somewhere else entirely). (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) You just wait til I show my biggest ship of them all. The Dragonwing, and its mini fellow vessel, the Firebreather. That will come after I post all my other ships, cause I have to save the best for last of course. The Dragonwing may not have (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

"Don Cox" <the1hugh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HwMsqz.9t2@lugnet.com... (...) many (...) actions. I (...) ship to (...) (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

(...) All well done. I know a guy who did the exact set of rules that you are looking for that were specifically medieval. They were for resin ships and metal minatures, but they should work for Lego (and I'll warn you that low Viking ships facing (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

  The Vikings meet Medieval Cogs

Sometime back I did 3 Viking Longboats: (URL) wanted to do some Castle, shore raiding and I have seen "The Vikings" many times and thought it would make a great BrikWars game. Recently I was watching the film again and thought about doing naval (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) hey daniel! it is great to see your creations! it has been completely dead here in .pirates, and there has been quite a little surge of ships, keep em coming! i like the stuff you have put together, and you say you have more? man, im glad her (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Grey Wolf

(...) ~Chris "Clangador" Yoder (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Grey Wolf

(...) I don't know about yours, but my pirates have some very... colourful words that roughly correspond to the same meaning. I'm no real expert in nautical terminology or history either. Just build 'em and look up the words on Google, I say :) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  RE: How many studs in an inch? How many posts in a thread?

Hello, The ships are NOT miniature. The ships are from Mamoli or Artesania Latina. The big wood ship models from overseas. They cost hundreds of dollars to buy and when completed would sell for much more. The ships are very beautiful and very (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) Yeah, I see what you're saying now. I'm going to change it now anyway, cause I was looking at it earlier and I noticed there's not much room for a big sail. The sail would have to be tiny, so I'm going to make the crow's nest higher to leave (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Grey Wolf

(...) Haha. The correct term would be stern, correct? Someone needs to teach me all of this stuff... (...) I have a story about the red sails, but that will most likely come at another time. (...) Yes, that was my intention, to breathe life back (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Grey Wolf

(...) Avast ye! 'the back'? What sort of .pirates talk is that? (...) Another nice vessel... And I like the red sails; nice colour, nice shape. (...) It's not that long ago that someone noted the need to breathe some life into .pirates... and (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: A few of my creations.

(...) Not the radar dish - the roof itself: If you can get a roof up there, you should be sending the lookout to stand on top of it! (...) Pics please.... I've used technic beams before, and would be interested in how the space wheels fit in. I've (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: The Grey Wolf

"Daniel Yuhas" <screaminecstasy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HwJL8q.D8x@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) whatever (...) attack (...) compartments (...) Yet another nice looking ship. Keep 'em comming... Frank (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

  The Grey Wolf

Here is another one of my ships. It is called The Grey Wolf. The captain is Black Davy Kidd, the mercenary for hire. He and his crew smuggle goods, transport goods, and they are bounty hunters. They'll pretty much do whatever they are payed for, (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact