 Pirates / 3814
Re: The Grey Wolf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:54:03 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Daniel Yuhas wrote:
   Here is another one of my ships. It is called The Grey Wolf. The captain is Black Davy Kidd, the mercenary for hire. He and his crew smuggle goods, transport goods, and they are bounty hunters. They’ll pretty much do whatever they are payed for, except attack the imperial navy, and they will never attack a ship to loot it.

Their ship has a row boat on the back,

Avast ye! ‘the back’? What sort of .pirates talk is that?

   a treasure hold, and two compartments under the deck to hold weapons, prisoners, treasure, or smuggled goods.

The figurehead is a wolfmask from the studio sets.

Another nice vessel... And I like the red sails; nice colour, nice shape.

   PS More to come soon...

It’s not that long ago that someone noted the need to breathe some life into .pirates... and between you, Chris and Michael the creations are pouring in. The shipwrights of Port Brique are feeling left behind! (But, hopefully, not for too long).

Cheers

Richie Dulin