 Pirates / 380
379  |  381
Subject:
How do I kill thee? Let me count the ways!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:14:38 GMT

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Bruce Schlickbernd (<Fo6HG5.6C2@lugnet.com>) wrote at
15:52:53

Now you got me going again.

TIMMIES!

Arrrr, welcome aboard Timmy!  Brought a lot o' yer clones, have ye?<snip>

A Timmie or two hangin' by the neck from the yardarms strikes fear into them
soft merchants<snip>

The men can test the edge of their cutlass on yer neck<snip>

O' carse, there always be the traditional cabin boy<snip>

LOL so hard, I had to cough :-)
--
Tony Priestman